It’s no secret that spinach is good for you. It ‘s full of essential vitamins and nutrients including vitamin C and phytonutrients. Consuming dark, leafy greens on a regular basis is beneficial to your health in so many ways. Studies have shown that spinach is one of the most potent and beneficial greens. It’s dark color makes it more nutrient dense. Furthermore it is extremely low in calories and has a low glycemic index. Looks like Popeye knew what he was doing. Here are some more reasons to love spinach.
San Diego Plastic Surgery
Here are 14 reasons you may want to make apple cider vinegar ( aka the ultimate health and beauty elixir ) a staple in your health and beauty routine for 2014.
– can clear a stuffy nose
– soothes a sore throat
– relieves body cramps
– controls blood sugar
– boosts metabolism
– lowers cholesterol
– maintains bone health
– relieves arthritis pain by preventing calcium build up in the joints
– reduces swelling in the body
– a natural, brightening skin toner
– whitens teeth, removes stains, and kills bacteria
– fights age spots due to it’s natural sulfur content
– improves circulation in the body, thus lessening the appearance of varicose veins
– clears skin… acne remedy, anti-bacterial, and pH balancing
There are so many great ways to incorporate ACV into your daily health and beauty regimen. Give it a try and let us know your favorite ways to use this natural health and beauty elixir!