We are thrilled to be carrying SkinMedica’s Lytera Brightening System. Lytera is a non-prescription cream that brightens the skin, improves it’s overall condition and tone, and reduces the appearance of skin discoloration and dark spots all without the use of hydroquinone.
Lytera users have noticed an improvement in their skin in as little as four weeks with significant improvement after only twelve. Lytera is appropriate for all skin types and is formulated to improve clarity, evenness, and the skin’s overall appearance. Apply Lytera twice daily after cleansing and toning to the face, neck, and chest. Sun exposure should be limited while using the Lytera brightening system and those who are pregnant or lactating are not encouraged to use this product.
– Hexylresorcinol: Helps to brighten the skin.
– Tetrapeptide-30: Skin brightening peptide.
– 4-Ethoxybenzaldehyde: Helps even skin tone and brighten skin.
– Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract: Natural extract, rich in glabridin, a highly effective antioxidant with excellent skin brightening qualities.
– Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
– Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 improves skin moisturization and helps to enhance the barrier function of the skin. Helps promote even looking skin tone.
– Ethyl Linoleate: Essential fatty acid ester helps promote even looking skin tone and helps support barrier function.
– Squalane: Mimics the lipid content of skin and helps support the skin barrier and is skin’s first line of defense against water loss.
– Retinol: Lipid-soluble vitamin A helps smooth dry, thick and rough skin by enhancing exfoliation. Helps even skin tone.
– Dunaliella Salina Extract: Natural colorless carotenoids of phytoene and phytofluene extracted from unicellular algae. Colorless carotenoids help quench free radicals and brighten the skin.